What is one thing Seattle is known for – besides music… Coffee!
How do you make the best cup of coffee? There are many things that go in to making the best cup of joe, but remember, the best cup is the cup that’s best for you – and that might be different than anyone else’s cup!
The correct equipment, grind, extraction, and quality are some of the ingredients to making a great cup! But there’s also the human factor… Having well-honed baristas can be a key in having that ideal wake-me-up that you crave!
Here is Top 5 list of the best coffee digs in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.
- Woodland Coffee: This local and family owned coffee shop is located in the West Woodland community. Simple, yet urban, this locale homages to the great Pacific Northwest style and charm!
- Slate Coffee Roasters: At Slate, coffee is a special chemically complex exploration into flavors and experiences unlike any other café. Stellar hospitality and quality round out this roaster – complete with seasonal offerings.
- Ballard Coffee Works: Seattle & Ballard Coffee Words consistently make the top coffee house lists in Seattle. This list is no different. Their modern chic décor is complimented with a well-honed ability and drive to brew the best cup, every time. Perfection brewed in every cup.
- Café Besalu: This little place is known for many things: delectable offerings and finely crafted coffee. Their coffee is complimented with daily and homemade pastries. Watch out for lines out the door!
- Mabel: A coffee shop in the spirit of family, love, and community. Healthfulness and light brings this place together. A hominess unlike any other, Mabel, if your regular Seattle coffee house – but without all the hubbub of being in the thick of it!
Thirsty for more? All you have to do it walk down Market Avenue to find many, many different and delightful shops!