The last shred of Summer is slipping through the cracks, but that doesn’t mean the fun is over yet! TONS of artsy activities can be found in and around the Puget Sound Region this weekend and through the end of the month.
- Join the Tacoma Musical Playhouse and enjoy Footloose the Musical.
- A local film festival, Local Sighting Film Festival, depicts new films shot in the Northwest. Features, shorts, workshops galore! Buy your tickets through the end of the month!
- The PNB performs Jewels through the end of September.
- The Sammamish Arts Fair is a great way to show off your talent, or check out someone else’s! This Saturday & Sunday, they’re open from 10am to well into the afternoon – their full schedule is posted on their website above.
- Eastside concerts held at Marymoor Park are always a blast. Grab a friend, prepare some snacks and throw out a blanket and enjoy the music in the park!
- Another musical, Something Rotten!, will show through the end of September – and you don’t want to miss out on this slap-happy story! Purchase tickets through 5th Avenue!
- A local expression of art and battle, My Fair Lady features lessons unlike any other! Performed at the Seattle Musical Theater, this local favorite is sure to make a splash!
- Into the Woods shows the “what if” is the many Grim Fairytales came together. An interesting collision, Into the Woods plays until near-end of October.
Regardless of your preference, many interesting arts are performed or shown in the Pacific Northwest. What are your favorite?